10.30 til 4pm
A late morning til early afternoon chilled workshop at Jode's studio in Peckham. A small group to allow more time for individual guidance throughout the day.
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners or those with a little ceramic knowledge already. Please note this course does not include throwing on a wheel, but covers some hand-building techniques.
- Coffee & pastries and an introduction to clay
- Warm up exercises before moving on to pinch a small bowl
- Slab build a small bud vase
- Break for an hour while your pieces are dried
- Plan decoration and underglazes
- Decorate your bowl, vase and small pot
Come to collect your finished pieces from Jode's studio 4 weeks later.
Tea, coffee, snacks
Tuition & Kiln firings
Clay, decorating & glaze materials
1 x small pre-made pot for you to decorate
Jode will glaze, sand and package your work for you before collection
Held at Arcadia Missa. Unit 6. Bellenden Rd Business Park. Peckham Rye. SE15 8DG.
5 mins walk from Peckham Rye Overground.